Mastidek Dekton Adhesive Cartridge 215ML - Color Tundra
215 ML Tundra Consentino DEKTON® Compatible Mastidek Cartridge Glue
This Mastidek adhesive is designed for use with DEKTON® Tundra surfaces. The product is designed for outdoor use and is very strong.
Mastidek Cartridge Glue for Cosentino DEKTON® Tundra surfaces is a new generation bi-component resin specifically for gluing DEKTON® surfaces. It is colored so that it matches well with DEKTON® Tundra. This 215 ML Mastidek fast outdoor adhesive has a very high adhesion in a short amount of time. This allows installers and fabricators to cut and polish the assembled parts in a short time; approximately 45-60 minutes. Once the adhesive hardens, it is very shiny and is very polishable.
Mastidek for DEKTON® Tundra is produced in special cartridges with a 2:1 bi-axial quantity 215 ML. The glue and hardener are pre-dosed in the cartridge. Once the 215 ML glue cartridge is inserted in the proper gun with the special mixer fixed on top, it allows the correct extrusion and mixing of the glue. Mastidek for Tundra requires the use of a special dispenser; the M200XMR Cartridge Gun. This glue and gun is suitable for outdoor use.
Directions for Use:
When using Mastidek adhesive for DEKTON® Tundra surfaces, be sure to follow these important guidelines:
- Clean all Tundra surfaces of dirt, dust and grease.
- While applying the adhesive to a polished or glossy surface, it is advised to scrub the DEKTON® Tundra surface before gluing.
- Remove cap and attach the special threaded mixing nozzle.
- Squeeze out about 6" of the Mastidek glue for Tundra before using the adhesive on the DEKTON® material.
- After using the glue, be sure to clean the nozzle, replace the cap, and discard the mixing nozzle.
- Repeat this process at any change of mixer.
- Product will not set in temperatures of less than 32°
The product in the cartridge will last at least 12 months if stored between 65° and 77°. Keep away from sunlight, heat and humidity.
Please read the Mastidek safety data sheet before using the adhesive for Tundra surfaces and follow the product instructions closely.