Glaxs Fast 2+1 Glue 215 ml
GLAXS GLUE 215 ML
GLAXS 215 ml glue is made of two previously dosed components. The GLAXS 215 ml is produced in a special cartridge ratio 2+1, with 2 tubes and a mixer which allows the correct extrusion of the product very easily. Requires use of special M200XMR Cartridge Gun. Once inserted in a proper guns with 2 pistons, the product is ready for use.
Suitable to glue and to mend:
GLAXS Fast Transparent 215 ml can also be used used to glue together different materials such as:
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Excellent adhesion
- No oily effect or shadow
- Cures very fast at low temperatures too, +1°C
- Pre-dosed, ready-to-use system, no mixing mistakes
- Contains zero VOC
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- All the surfaces to be treated must be cleaned and free of dust and grease.
- In case of glossy and/or smooth surfaces, we suggest to scrub the surfaces with sandpaper before gluing.
- Remove the threaded extremity and uncap the cartridge.
- Fix the mixer to the cartridge through the threaded nozzle.
- Before applying the glue on the surfaces, do spurge around 5 cm in line.
- Use only guns approved by TENAX, MK Sulzer ratio 2+1 H236M and Mixpac DM200-01 ratio 2+1.
- After usage, clean the nozzle, replace the cap and discard the mixer after use. Product will not set below +1°C.
The products in cartridge will last at least 18 months in the pack and 12 months out of pack, in normal conditions between 18-25°c, kept away from source of heat, humidity and sun light.
- Gel Time Approximately: 4-5 minutes
- Tacky Free Time: 15-20
- Minimum Reaction Temp: +1°C
- Temperature Range for Use After Hardening: -25°C - +60°C
- Ratio: 2:1
GLAXS Fast Transparent 215 ml
Glaxs Color Casper 215 ML
Glaxs Color Kilimanjaro 215 ML
Tenax Glaxs Color Paper White 215 ML
Glaxs Color Quartzite 215 ML
We Also Recommend
General Purpose Silicone Sealant - Clear - 10.1 Fl Oz - 25 Tubes
Black Mamba MS Polymer All-In-One Adhesive Super Caulk - Black, White, and Grey colors