Tenax Glaxs Color Casper 215 ML
GLAXS COLOR CASPER 215 ML
Glaxs Color Casper 215 ML is made of two previously dosed components. This multipurpose Glaxs Color Casper 215 ML is produced in a special cartridge ratio 2+1, with 2 tubes and a mixer which allows the correct extrusion of the product very easily. Once inserted in a proper gun with 2 pistons, the product is ready for use.
Glaxs Color Casper 215 ML is suitable to glue and to mend:
- Solid Surface
This adhesive can also be used to bond different materials together such as:
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- All the surfaces to be treated must be cleaned and free of dust and grease.
- In case of glossy and/or smooth surfaces, we suggest to scrub the surfaces with sandpaper before gluing.
- Remove the threaded extremity and uncap the cartridge.
- Fix the mixer to the cartridge through the threaded nozzle.
- Before applying the glue on the surfaces, do spurge around 5 cm in line.
- Use only guns approved by Tenax, MK Sulzer ratio 2+1 H236M and Mixpac DM200-01 ratio 2+1.
- After usage, clean the nozzle, replace the cap and discard the mixer after use. Product will not set below +1°C.
The products in cartridge will last at least 18 months in the pack and 12 months out of pack, in normal conditions between 18-25°c, kept away from source of heat, humidity and sun light.