Tenax Universal Coloring Paste Bottle Brown - 2.5 oz - 75 ml
Tenax Universal Color Brown 2.5 oz
Tenax Universal Colors were made to offer 1 solution for all your adhesive needs.
Brilliant Colors that can be used by themselves or mix multiple colors together to create the perfect color match glue for your stone application.
Save 50% on your colors by only having to buy 1 color for all your adhesives: Polyester, Epoxy, and Acrylic glues.
Indoor and Outdoor use
What makes Tenax Universal Colors different from other colors on the market?
1) We offer more! Others are giving you 2. oz. Tenax Universal Colors are a full 2.5 oz bottle. That's 25% more!
2) Truly Universal. Tenax Universal Colors can be used with any adhesive: Polyesters, Epoxies, and Acrylics
3) Indoor and Outdoor: Tenax Universal Colors are UV stable. Therefore, use them wherever you want!
4) Perfect consistency to mix into the adhesive. Not to runny and not to thick. The glue will quickly absorb the colors and blend in perfectly.
5) Twist-lock spill proof cap. Tenax searched for a cap that will not pop open in the tool box on the truck and spill out everywhere. Also, we didn't want the colors to dry out in the shop either. So, the spill proof twistlock cap quickly screws on, makes a tight seal, and will not come off, unless you want it off.
6) Easy Squeeze Bottles. The bottles were also carefully chosen. Having a soft bottle to squeeze out just the right amount of color is what we were looking for. FOUND IT! Soft, pliable, yet durable bottle is what every color is poured into. Trust us. You will like it!
7) Perfect Drop Nozzle. We all know how little color you have to use to mix the glue to the right tint. The tip of a razor blade can sometimes tint the whole cup! So why use more than you need to? Thats what we thought too. So, the nozzle is just the right size to squeeze out as little as a drop of color. This results in savings of almost 50% in color over the other colors on the market. That means you can go twice as long before having to buy more. Time, money, convenience.
On a side note: If Tenax puts this much thought into the Universal Colors, can you imagine how much time, effort, concern, and thought goes into the Tenax glue you will use these colors with?
Add the Universal Colour to the glue to reach the desired hue. Different colors can be used to achieve desired hue. Do not exceed the maximum amount of 2-3% in weight. Doing so may affect the quality of the glue.
This product will last at least 12 months if kept between 65° and 77°. Keep away from heat, humidity and sunlight.